1. Before You 3D Print
- How does 3D Printing work?
- I have an idea, can you 3D print it?
- What is a 3D model?
- What is a CAD program?
- What is the "Makelab Portal"?
- How can I get in contact with someone to help me with my project?
- Where can I see examples of your work?
- Can I visit your office?
- Can you sign an NDA?
- Can I place an order outside of business hours?
3. Getting Your 3D CAD File
- Do you offer refunds on design services?
- Can you create a 3D Model based off an object I send or bring to you?
- How much do your 3D modeling services cost?
- Is the cost to 3D print included in your quote?
- Is my project a good match for your 3D modeling services?
4. 3D Printing
- What are the design guidelines for 3D printing?
- How large can I print? What are the maximum build sizes?
- What are the differences between quality levels?
- What material is best for my project?
- What materials can you print in?
5. Makelab Portal
- What happens after I place my order?
- How can I apply a promotional code?
- How do I know my order is ready for pickup?
- How do I submit a 3D CAD file?
- What payment options can I use?
- What are your shipping options & rates?
- I chose local pickup, can I have it switched to ship to me instead?
- Where can you ship orders to?
- Can you ship without branded packaging?